Highside Rafter PFD
A rafting PFD will be used by hundreds of people in its lifetime. For every one of those customers it works without fuss, keeping them safe all day long. The Highside is designed for commercial rafting, day-in day-out. Simple, effective adjustments make it easy to get a good fit, colour coded straps make it easy to find the right size and bright colours make it easy to see rafters in the water. Designed to meet the ISO 12402-5/6 rafting standards, the Highside is a high float, high performance PFD.
Failsafe 38mm shoulder webbing and 500D Cordura fabric ensure unbeatable strength and durability for the most punishing commercial operations.
Maritime NZ approved for client use by commercial whitewater rafting operators.
• Outer material: 500D Cordura fabric for long lasting quality
• Pullover entry with side release buckles
• Failsafe shoulder straps: A continuous loop of webbing (tested to 5kN, equivalent to approx. 500kg) runs through the PFD down to the 3D waist belt for security under load. They tighten without bunching thanks to the enclosed pulley system.
• Self levelling floatation collar
• Reflective details
• 4 Adult sizes (XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL and 3XL/4XL); buoyancy 70, 100, 100 and 110N. Large size adjustment range within each size
• 1 Kids size (XXS); buoyancy 60N
• Base colour of all sizes is red with a clear size indicator on inside back.
• Lime, red, yellow, orange and blue straps as a second size indicator.
• Pullover style; no buckles in the front that can break or make re-entry into the raft difficult after a flip.
Price: P.O.A. Please email us…