“The Kayak Roll” DVD by Kent Ford
In this award winning rolling DVD, you will learn:
- How a proper setup position helps orient and protect you underwater.
- The hip snap- and how it faciliates easy rolling.
- The path of the blade for an effortless twisting sweep roll.
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting tips and techniques.
- How to protect your shoulder and bombproof your roll.
- How to avoid lifting your head- and killing the roll.
The Kayak Roll DVD is designed for every skill level, beginner to teacher. Part one presents a step by step learning progression enabling you to learn an effortless roll from scratch. Part two is the diagnostic section, which offers solutions to help you tune-up a roll.
Every paddler will enjoy our kayak rolling techniques, whether they are beginner struggling to learn, an intermediate seeking to improve, or an advanced boater learning to teach a buddy. For whitewater and sea kayakers. Produced by veteran instructors Kent Ford with Dan Crandall, Mary DeRiemer,and Phil DeRiemer.
Duration: 62 Minutes